We'll install it for you!
Our experts are available 24/7 to remotely install & optimize your AVG software for you.
- AVG Internet Security (Unlimited devices), which includes AVG Internet Security for Windows and is activated with AVG MyAccount.
- AVG Internet Security (1-10 PCs), which is activated with a license number.
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
AVG Internet Security is an advanced security software that prevents viruses, spyware, and other malicious threats from infecting your PC. Additionally, it protects you and your data against dangerous fake websites, ransomware, hackers, and spammers while you are online.
Install AVG Internet Security
- Download the installer for AVG Internet Security by clicking the button below and save it in a familiar location on your PC (such as your Windows desktop).
Download AVG Internet Security
- Right-click the downloaded setup file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
- When prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permission, click Yes (or Continue).
- In the top-right corner of the welcome screen, select your installation language, and click Install to proceed with the default installation.
AVG Internet Security trial version is now installed on your PC.
The AVG Internet Security user interface is accessible via system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the icon on your Windows desktop.
Activate AVG Internet Security
To activate a paid version, click Activate Now option displayed in the blue window above after installation and/or follow the steps in the article:
Before you begin the installation, ensure that: