- AVG Secure VPN 1.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
Install AVG Secure VPN
- Log in to your Mac as an administrator and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running.
- Click the link below to download the AVG Secure VPN setup file and save it in a familiar location on your Mac.
Download AVG Secure VPN
- Double-click the downloaded setup file avg_securevpn.dmg.
- Double-click the AVG Secure VPN icon in the installation wizard.
- Click Continue, and when the pop-up dialog appears click Continue again.
- Click Continue after reading the license agreement, then click Agree to confirm that you accept the agreement.
- Click Install.
- If prompted, use your Touch ID or enter your administrator User Name and Password and click Install Software to grant permission for the installation.
- Wait while AVG Secure VPN is installed on your Mac.
- Click Close.
The free-trial version of AVG Secure VPN is now installed on your Mac. Click the OFF slider so that it changes to ON to begin the free-trial period.
To open the application, click the AVG Secure VPN icon on your quick launch bar or click the icon in Finder ▸ Applications.
Activate a subscription
To activate a paid subscription, follow steps in the article below: