The registration process for products purchased via a retail store or an AVG reseller differs from the registration process for products purchased via AVG Online. When you purchase an AVG product in a retail store or from an AVG reseller, your product includes an installation card. This card shows a unique code, which you need to register before using the product. To register your code:
- Visit the Registration Page.
- Enter your unique code.
- Click Confirm Code.
- Follow the relevant instructions for your purchased AVG product:
AVG Internet Security (Unlimited devices), AVG TuneUp (Unlimited devices), AVG Ultimate (Unlimited devices), or AVG Secure VPN
- Enter the details for your AVG MyAccount (or click Create it here if you don't already have one).
- Click Log in & activate.
AVG AntiVirus (1-10 PCs), AVG Internet Security (1-10 PCs), or AVG PC TuneUp (1-10 PCs)
- Enter your email address. This creates a link between you and your product, allowing AVG to offer you support if you need it.
- Click Activate to generate your License Number.
- After registration, follow the on-screen download and installation instructions. Instructions are also sent to your email address.
Renewal or upgrade of AVG AntiVirus (1-10 PCs), AVG Internet Security (1-10 PCs), or AVG PC TuneUp (1-10 PCs)
If you purchased a renewal or upgrade through an AVG reseller, follow the steps below:
- Go to the License Key Replacement Page.
- Enter your upgrade/renewal key and your current AVG License Number.
- Enter your email address. This is where your new AVG License Number will be sent.
- Click Send Data.
- Your new License Number and activation instructions are sent to the email address you provided.