This article assumes that you have contacted AVG Support and a log file has been requested. You can contact AVG Support via our Technical Support form.
Create a log file
- Open AVG TuneUp and go to Menu ▸ Settings.
- Select General ▸ Troubleshooting in the left panel.
- Ensure the box next to Enable debug logging is ticked.
- Restart your PC. After reboot, open AVG TuneUp and reproduce the issue that caused you to contact AVG Support.
- Locate the log file in the following folder on your local disk:
- Send the log file to AVG Support representatives when requested. You can contact AVG Support via our Technical Support form.
- AVG TuneUp 20.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit