When troubleshooting certain issues, AVG Support may ask you to provide a complete memory dump from your PC. A complete memory dump is not generated automatically, and is usually requested if a kernel memory dump or small memory dump does not help resolve the issue. Follow the steps in this article to generate a complete memory dump in Microsodt Windows on systems that are not completely frozen.
- All AVG consumer products for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit