When you purchase AVG Internet Security via another AVG application on your Mac, or the AVG Store, your subscription activates automatically on the device used for purchase.
If you purchase AVG Internet Security via an alternative sales channel, you need to activate your subscription manually by following the instructions in this article. You also need to activate AVG Internet Security manually when you start using your subscription on a new Mac.
Activate AVG Internet Security
Troubleshoot activation issues
If you experience any activation issues:
- Ensure you have correctly entered your activation code, including hyphens.
- In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
For more information about the features available in AVG Internet Security, refer to the following article:
- AVG Internet Security 19.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)