- AVG TuneUp Premium for Mac 1.x
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
When you purchase AVG TuneUp Premium, you need to activate the product using your valid activation code from an order confirmation email.
Before following the activation steps in this article, ensure the latest version of AVG TuneUp Premium is installed on your Mac. For instructions, refer to the following article:
Activate AVG TuneUp Premium
Your activation code is sent in an order confirmation email to the email address you provided during purchase.
- Open your order confirmation email.
- Scroll down to the Activation code section of the email and copy the activation code.
- Open the AVG TuneUp Premium user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the AVG TuneUp Premium icon in the menu bar and select Open AVG TuneUp Premium.
- Click Go in the menu bar and select Applications, then double-click the AVG TuneUp icon.
- Click Insert Activation Code.
- Paste your previously copied activation code into the text box and click OK.
- Your AVG TuneUp Premium subscription is now activated. The expiration date of your subscription appears under Preferences ▸ Subscription.
You can activate your subscription on the number of devices you specify when making the purchase. The number of devices you can activate with your subscription is specified in your order confirmation email.
- To transfer your subscription to a different Mac, uninstall AVG TuneUp Premium from your Mac before you activate your subscription on the alternative Mac.
- To troubleshoot activation issues, reinstall AVG TuneUp Premium on your Mac and activate it again. For instructions, refer to the following article: