Configuring Virus Definition and Antivirus Updates (AVG Business Management Consoles)
You can set your devices to automatically update the AVG Business Antivirus program and virus definitions.
- Click the policy you would like to change
- Select the OS you are adding automatic update settings for
- Click the General Settings tab
- In the When to update section, choose an update option for both Virus definition updates and Program updates from the following options:
- Automatically when new update is available (Recommended)
- Click Apply changes
Updates are sent either directly via AVG servers or any configured Master Agents/Local Update Servers on your network. If you have selected manual updates, you will need to manually update via the Devices page to ensure all devices on your network remain up to date with the latest protection. For more information, see Update Antivirus Tasks for Devices and Updating Devices in Your Network.