How can I create a Norman rescue CD from the ISO file?
- Download and install the free tool: Linux Live USB Creator.
- Select your USB drive and the ISO image you downloaded.
- Uncheck all Options unless told to Format the drive
- Click the lightning icon to transfer the files and make the USB bootable.
- Open a command prompt and switch to the USB drive (for example j: - if your USB stick is mounted in a different drive letter, replace j: with the drive letter of the USB stick).
- Type j: and press Enter.
- Within the command prompt, switch to the syslinux folder (cd syslinux).
- Enter “syslinux.exe –ma j:” (without ““) Note: the letter j: represents the drive letter for the mounted USB stick. If your USB stick is mounted as a different drive letter, please use that.