AVG File Server Business Edition provides protection for Servers operating in a File Server role. It can also be used to protect Web Servers and other devices working in a server role.
Supported File Servers:
MS SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0, MS SharePoint Server 2003/2007, MS SharePoint Server 2010.
To download and install AVG File Server Business Edition, please follow the steps below:
Note: Ensure that you have your AVG License Number on hand as you will be prompted to enter it during the installation process.
- Visit the AVG File Server Business Edition downloads page
- Download the 32 bit or 64 bit installation file of AVG for File Servers corresponding to the version of your server
Tip: You can determine which version you need to download in the following Microsoft Support article
- Run the downloaded file and follow the installation Wizard on screen instructions
If you purchase a new license for AVG File Server Business Edition or need to change or re-enter the license key, follow the steps below:
- Open the AVG File Server Edition by double clicking on the tray icon
- Select Options from the top right hand corner
- Select Reactivate from the drop-down menu
- Enter the new license key and click OK
- If the license field is greyed out, you may be using AVG Remote Administration. In this case, follow the instructions for updating the license for AVG Business Edition in the article Activate AVG Business Edition with a new license number