AVG File Server Business Edition provides protection for Servers operating in a File Server role. It can also be used to protect Web Servers and other devices working in a server role.
Supported File Servers:
MS SharePoint Services 3.0, MS SharePoint Server 2010 and higher
To download and install AVG File Server Business Edition, please follow the steps below:
Note: Ensure that you have your AVG File Server License Number on hand as you will be prompted to enter it during the installation process.
- Visit the AVG File Server Business Edition downloads page.
- Download 64 bit installation file (32bit no longer available)
- Run the downloaded file and follow the installation Wizard on screen instructions
If you purchased a new license for AVG File Server Business Edition or need to change or re-enter the license key, follow the steps below:
- Open the AVG File Server Edition by double clicking on the tray icon
- Select Menu > Settings > Subscription
- Enter the new license key and click Activate
If you are managing the server via AVG Remote Administration, then please follow the instructions under "Activate in AVG Admin Console
" in the article Activate AVG Business Edition with a new license number