- AVG AntiVirus 19.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave), Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra), Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Apple Mac OS 10.10.x (Yosemite).
- Intel based Mac computer with 64-bit processor.
- 512 MB RAM or above (1 GB RAM or higher preferred).
- 256 MB minimum hard disk free space.
- Internet connection (to download and register the product, for automatic updates of the program and antivirus database).
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
Before you begin the installation, ensure that all other programs and internet browsers are closed, and any previous antivirus software is uninstalled.
Install AVG AntiVirus
- Download the AVG AntiVirus for Mac setup file by clicking the button below.
Download AVG AntiVirus for Mac
- Double-click the downloaded file avg_mac_security_online.dmg (saved to your downloads folder by default).
- Double-click the Install AVG AntiVirus icon in the dialog that appears.
- Click Continue to determine if AVG AntiVirus can be installed.
- Click Continue on the Introduction screen.
- Click Continue to confirm that you have read the AVG End User License Agreement.
- Click Agree to confirm that you accept the terms.
- Click Install.
- If prompted, use your Touch ID to grant permission for the installation, or click Use Password... then enter your password and click Install Software.
- Click Close.
- Click Move to Trash to remove the installer file.
AVG AntiVirus for Mac is installed and the program opens automatically. For instructions on how to use AVG AntiVirus for Mac, refer to the following article: