Managing Companies (AVG Business Cloud Console)
This Article Applies to Version(s):
- AVG Business Cloud Console version 7.18 or later
When you create a new company in your Console, they will show up in the Your Profile section accessible in the drop-down menu at the top-right of your Console. This section allows you to manage multiple companies from one AVG account, eliminating the need for multiple logins.
Switching Between Companies
This option will only be available after you have added one or more additional companies to your account. Next to the Profile Icon, an icon specifically for Account Switching will appear:
- Click the Account Switching icon in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select the company you would like to switch to.
The Company Profile section, accessible in the drop-down menu at the top-right of your Console, enables you to edit the details of your company.
- Click your profile icon in the top right corner of the browser window, then click Company Profile
- Make your changes. Note that Company name and Industry are required fields
- Click Save