The AVG management console (formerly known as AVG Zen) is a platform for managing each of your AVG products that may have been installed on your PC with older versions of AVG software, including AVG AntiVirus version 16.9 and lower and AVG PC TuneUp. To fully uninstall the AVG management console, you must first uninstall all connected AVG products. You can then uninstall the AVG management console.
If you are unable to uninstall the AVG management console after following all steps in this article, contact AVG Support.
- AVG PC TuneUp
- AVG Internet Security 16.9 and lower
- AVG AntiVirus 16.9 and lower
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit