Updating AVG Business Antivirus
You can manually update the virus definitions and AVG Business Antivirus program version on your device(s) when new updates are available. You can also set your device(s) to update automatically. For more information, see Configuring Virus Definition and Program Updates.
- Click Menu in the top-right of the UI
- Click Settings
- On the General section, navigate to the Update tab
- Beside the two Check for Updates buttons, click More options, then do one of the following:
- To have AVG check for updates but require your confirmation before they are installed, select Ask when an update is available or Ask when update is downloaded
- To have AVG only check for updates when you manually click the Check for Updates buttons on this page, select Manual update
Manually Updating Antivirus
When a new update is available for your Antivirus program, you will see an exclamation mark on the main page of the UI, and it will state that an update is available.
- Click Update Now
- You will be brought to Menu ▸ Settings ▸ General ▸ Update
- AVG Business Antivirus should then download and install the update without further prompting
- When prompted, you can instantly restart the device to apply the update or postpone the restart