Updating Devices in Your Network (AVG Business Management Consoles)
You can manually update the virus definitions and AVG Business Antivirus program version on your devices by creating a task to do so via your Console. For more information, see Creating and Deleting Tasks and .
However, you can also configure your device policy to automatically update when new virus definitions or Antivirus program versions are released.
- Click the policy you would like to change
- Select the OS you are adding automatic update settings for
- Click the General Settings tab
- In the When to update section, choose an update option for both Virus definition updates and Program updates from the following options:
- Automatically when new update is available (Recommended)
- Click Apply changes