AVG Antivirus program versions 19.5 or lower are no longer compatible with the Windows 10, version 1903 (the May 2019 Update) and later. The automatic Windows 10 update requires you to reinstall your preferred AVG Antivirus product after the update completes. Refer to the instructions below to get the latest version of AVG Antivirus after updating your Windows 10.
- To reinstall AVG Antivirus, refer to one of the following articles according to your preferred AVG program:
- To activate your AVG Antivirus, refer to the following article according to the program you reinstalled in the previous step:
- AVG Internet Security 19.5 and lower
- AVG AntiVirus FREE 19.5 and lower
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit, version 1903 (the May 2019 Update) and later