AVG Internet Security and AVG AntiVirus FREE display notifications about other available AVG products, as well as information related to AVG activity, product updates, warnings, and alerts. You can manage these notifications via your application settings.
Manage popup notifications
- Open the AVG user interface and go to
☰Menu ▸ Settings.
- Ensure General is selected in the left panel, then select Notifications.
- Tick the box next to Use silent mode and turn off all pop-ups, alerts and messages.
All notifications from AVG Internet Security or AVG AntiVirus FREE are now silenced.
- AVG Internet Security 20.x
- AVG AntiVirus FREE 20.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit