- AVG AntiTrack 2.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
AVG AntiTrack is an advanced privacy application designed to keep your identity safe from the latest online tracking techniques.
This article contains instructions to download and install AVG AntiTrack, then either activate a paid subscription or start a free-trial period.
Install AVG AntiTrack
- Click the button below to download the AVG AntiTrack setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder).
Download AVG AntiTrack
- Right-click the downloaded setup file avg_antitrack_setup.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
- Click Next to review the License Agreement, then click I agree to confirm that you have read and accept the license terms.
- Wait while setup installs AVG AntiTrack on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, click Close.
- The AVG AntiTrack user interface opens automatically. Review the Welcome tutorial by clicking Next.
- Select one of the options below:
AVG AntiTrack is now installed on your PC. You can use your subscription simultaneously on the number of devices specified during purchase.
After successful installation, you are prompted to install the AVG AntiTrack extension on your internet browsers to enable all program features. If you skip this step, or need to install the extensions later, refer to the article below for instructions:
If you experience any installation issues:
- Ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements below and your Windows is up-to-date.
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera browser
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 512 MB RAM or above
- 100MB free space on the hard disk
- Internet connection is needed to download, activate, and use the program
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels
- Check that the downloaded setup file is not corrupted. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- Restart your PC, and try again to install AVG AntiTrack by following the exact steps in this article.
If the issue persists, contact AVG Support.
For more information about AVG AntiTrack, refer to the articles below: