This article explains how to transfer your AVG subscription from one mobile device to another. This is useful if you no longer want to use your subscription on an activated device. The method for transferring an AVG subscription between mobile devices varies according to your purchase method. Refer to the instructions in the relevant section below:
- Google Play:
- Transfer a subscription purchased via Google Play or via an AVG Android app.
- App Store:
- Transfer a subscription purchased via the App Store or via an AVG iOS app.
- Transfer a subscription purchased via the AVG Store or an offer in another AVG product for Windows or Mac. This includes mobile apps purchased as part of multi-device subscription bundles, such as AVG Internet Security (Multi-Device).
The App Store
Refer to the relevant section below according to platform:
- AVG AntiVirus 6.x for Android
- AVG Cleaner 5.x for Android
- AVG Secure VPN 2.x for Android
- AVG Secure VPN 2.x for iOS
- AVG Mobile Security 1.x for iOS
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or later
- Apple iOS 11 or later