When connected to AVG Secure VPN, you may experience problems while trying to send emails from an email client, such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Apple Mail (Mac). This article contains instructions to solve such issues.
Configuring outgoing SMTP server settings in your email client to use the port 465 or 587 and SSL/TLS encryption usually solves the issue.
Since we have no control over these servers, we cannot provide the full list of IP addresses.
- Access blocked to datacenter IP addresses
- Access only allowed to residential IP addresses
- Access only allowed to IP addresses of its own country
- Access only allowed to certain internet service providers
- AVG Secure VPN 1.x for Windows
- AVG Secure VPN 1.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)