AVG Battery Saver is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. After installing AVG Battery Saver, you may need to manually activate your subscription using a valid activation code or your AVG Account.
Activate AVG Battery Saver
Still need help?
To learn how to resolve some of the most common activation issues, refer to the following article:
To learn more about AVG Battery Saver, refer to the following articles:
To learn how to transfer your subscription to a different device, refer to the following article:
- AVG Battery Saver 22.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit