When should I cancel my AVG subscription if I don't want to be charged?
How can I cancel my AVG subscription?
Will I get a refund after I cancel my subscription?
For detailed information about refund eligibility and AVG's refund policy, as well as instructions on how to request a refund, refer to the following article:
What happens after I cancel my subscription?
After you cancel an AVG subscription, you can continue to use your paid AVG products until the end of the current subscription period. At this point, you can either renew the subscription, or lose access to the paid products and features.
Do I need to cancel my AVG free trial?
If you entered payment card details before starting a free trial, you need to cancel the trial subscription before it ends if you do not want to continue using the paid features. If you do not cancel the trial subscription, you are charged for the next subscription period on the last day of the your free trial.
Follow the instructions for canceling your AVG subscription, which also apply to AVG trial subscriptions.
What if I can't cancel a subscription via my AVG Account?
Try the possible solutions below:
- Your AVG Account login is the email address that you provided during the subscription purchase. To sign into your AVG Account for the first time, refer to the following article:
- You cannot cancel a subscription purchased via Google Play Store or the App Store using your AVG Account. For instructions on canceling a subscription via one of these vendors, refer to the following article:
- If an AVG subscription does not appear in your AVG Account, contact AVG Support so we can manually link the subscription to your AVG Account.
How can I start using my AVG subscription on a new device?
To learn how to transfer your AVG subscription from one device to another, refer to the following article:
What if this article did not resolve my issue?
If this article does not resolve your issue, we recommend contacting AVG Support for further assistance.
- All paid AVG consumer products
- All supported operating systems