This article contains instructions on locating your AVG order number (sometimes called an Order ID, or a reference ID number) if requested by AVG Support for troubleshooting or identification purposes.
Find your AVG order number
You can find your AVG order number in the confirmation email that you received from AVG after completing the purchase.
To locate your AVG order number:
- Locate the order confirmation you received after purchase from email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org for older confirmation emails).
- Search for Order Number in the body of the confirmation email.
You can find your AVG order number in the AVG Account that is linked to the email address you provided during the subscription purchase.
To retrieve your order number via your AVG Account:
- Sign in to your AVG Account using the link below:
- Click See your order history in the Order history tile.
- The order number for each payment is shown next to Order ID.
If your payment was processed by PayPal, you receive an additional confirmation email from PayPal to the email address that is linked to your PayPal account.
To locate your AVG order number in a PayPal confirmation email:
- Open the confirmation email you received from PayPal that is linked to your AVG purchase.
- Find the order number for your purchase at the end of the email next to Invoice ID.
- If you are unable to locate a confirmation email, check your spam or junk folder.
- If you have any other questions or issues related to AVG product orders, refer to the information in the following article:
If you have any other questions or issues related to AVG product orders, refer to the information in the following article:
- All AVG consumer products
- All supported operating systems