You can manually add a missing subscription to your AVG Account using one of the methods below:
- An activated AVG product: When a subscription is already active on at least one device, you can add the subscription to your AVG Account by signing in to the activated product with your AVG Account credentials.
- Contact AVG Support: AVG Support can manually add the missing subscription to your AVG Account or retrieve the activation code for a product.
An activated AVG product
If your subscription is valid for multiple products on multiple devices, you only need to perform these steps in one product on one device.
Contact AVG Support
If you do not see your purchased AVG product on the My subscriptions page, troubleshoot the following solutions:
- Check which email address you provided when you purchased the missing subscription. This is the email address where you received your order confirmation email.
- Check which email address is currently linked to your AVG Account via Account Settings ▸ Email.
- If you provided a different email address at checkout, contact AVG Support to manually link the subscription to your AVG Account.
- AVG subscriptions purchased via Google Play Store or the App Store
- AVG Express Install
- AVG Virus & Spyware Removal and AVG Virus Removal Assurance
- AVG Premium Tech Support
- AVG Driver Updater
- AVG free apps
- Canceled subscriptions
To learn more about managing subscriptions via your AVG Account, refer to the following article:
For more information about your AVG Account, refer to the following article:
- All available AVG consumer products
- All supported operating systems