Problems with the DNS servers from your internet service provider can compromise the functionality of certain AVG products. You may experience the following issues:
- AVG installation or update repeatedly fails.
- AVG does not accept your valid activation code, so you are unable to activate a paid subscription.
- AVG Secure VPN cannot establish an internet connection, or you cannot browse the internet while connected to AVG Secure VPN.
- AVG Secure Browser does not allow website access.
Change DNS settings
Your DNS settings are now changed.
- All AVG consumer software products
- All supported platforms