To learn how to activate your multi-device subscription on Android and iOS, refer to the following articles: AVG Account that is linked to the email address you used to purchase AVG Internet Security.
Still need help?
We recommend reviewing the information below, which explains how to resolve some of the most common activation issues.
To learn more about AVG Internet Security, refer to the following article:
For instructions on transferring your subscription to a new device, refer to the following article:
- AVG Internet Security 21.x for Windows
- AVG Internet Security 20.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1 with Convenient Rollup Update, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)