- AVG AntiTrack 2.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
AVG AntiTrack is a privacy application designed to keep your identity safe from the latest online tracking techniques.
In rare cases, AVG AntiTrack may slow down your browser, prevent certain webpages from loading, or prevent email attachments from downloading. If you experience this issue, we recommend following the steps in this article to resolve the issue.
NOTE: before following the instructions below, ensure that you have the latest version of your browser installed:
If AVG AntiTrack still fails to detect and block tracking attempts after you update your browser, refer to the following instructions:
- Fully uninstall and then reinstall AVG AntiTrack by following steps in the article below:
- If you continue to experience issues, disable Anti-tracking:
- Click the Anti-tracking tile on the main AVG AntiTrack dashboard.
- Click the green (ON) slider so it turns red (OFF).
- If this doesn't solve your issue, disable browser protection for the affected browser:
- Click the Browser protection tile on the main AVG AntiTrack dashboard.
- Click the green (Protected) slider next to the affected browser, so it changes to red (Not protected).
- If none of the above steps solve your issue, remove the AVG AntiTrack browser extension from the affected browser by following the relevant instructions below:
- Click ☰ Menu in the top-right corner of the Mozilla Firefox browser, then select Add-ons.
- Select Extensions in the left-side panel, click the … (three dots) icon in the AVG (three dots) AntiTrack panel, then select Remove from the context menu that appears.
The AVG AntiTrack browser extension is now removed from Mozilla Firefox.
- Click Menu (the O icon) in the top-left corner of your Opera browser, then select Extensions ▸ Extensions.
- Click the X icon in the top-right corner of the AVG AntiTrack panel, then click Remove to confirm.
The AVG AntiTrack browser extension is now removed from Opera.