Alarm Clock Xtreme allows you to set an online radio station as your alarm sound.
- Open Alarm Clock Xtreme, then access the edit alarm screen using one of the methods below:
- To edit an existing Standard Alarm alarm, tap the relevant alarm's tile.
- To create a new alarm, tap the + plus icon, then select Standard Alarm.
- Under Sound, tap your currently configured alarm sound (Ringtone, Music on device, Silent).
- Tap Type, then select Online Radio.
- Select a radio station from the pre-defined list, then tap the back arrow to return to the edit alarm screen. Alternatively, Tap Add Online Radio.
- If you selected Add Online Radio, provide the following information:
- Name: Enter a name that allows you to easily recognize the station.
- URL: Enter the station's streaming URL.
- Tap Confirm, then tap the back arrow to return to the main edit alarm screen.
Alarm Clock Xtreme now uses the online radio station you specified as your alarm sound.
You can also set an online radio station as your alarm sound for all Quick Alarms. Go to ☰ Menu ▸ Settings ▸ Quick Alarm, then follow steps 3-7 above. You cannot configure Sound settings individually for Quick Alarms, so this setting applies to all existing and subsequent Quick Alarms.
If you experience difficulties setting an online radio station as your alarm, refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that you have entered the correct streaming URL. An online radio station's streaming URL is not the same as the main URL of the radio station website. For most online radio stations, you can get it from the original radio player app.
- Ensure that you have entered the streaming URL in a supported format. A list of supported formats is available on the Android Support website.
- Alarm Clock Xtreme 6.x for Android
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher