Alarm Clock Xtreme allows you to set an online radio station as your alarm sound.
- Open Alarm Clock Xtreme by tapping the icon on your device's Home screen.
- Open the edit screen for the relevant alarm using one of the following options:
- For an existing alarm, tap the panel for the alarm you want to edit.
- For a new alarm, tap the
+plus icon, then select Standard alarm.
- Tap the Sound panel.
- Select Sound type ▸ Online radio.
- Select an online radio station in one of the following ways:
- Select a station from the predefined list.
- Tap the
+plus icon to add a radio station. Provide the following information, then tap Save:
After the online radio station is added, it is displayed at the top of the predefined list under My stations. You need to select the station from the list to set it as your alarm.
- Name: Enter a name that allows you to easily recognize the station.
- URL: Enter the station's streaming URL.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the alarm edit screen.
- Tap Save.
Alarm Clock Xtreme now uses the selected online radio station as your alarm sound.
You can also set an online radio station as your alarm sound for all Quick alarms. Go to
☰ Menu ▸ Settings ▸ Alarm ▸ Quick alarm. Tap the option under Sound, then follow steps 4-6 above to save the changes. You cannot configure sound settings individually for Quick alarms, so this setting applies to all existing and subsequent Quick alarms.
If you experience difficulties setting an online radio station as your alarm, refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that you have entered the correct streaming URL. An online radio station's streaming URL is not the same as the main URL of the radio station website. For most online radio stations, you can get it from the original radio player app.
- Ensure that you have entered the streaming URL in a supported format. A list of supported formats is available on the Android Support website.
- Alarm Clock Xtreme 7.x for Android
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or later