What is included in AVG Ultimate (Multi-Device)?
An AVG Ultimate (Multi-Device) subscription allows you to use each of the 4 product packages listed below:
- For Windows
- For Mac
- For Android
- For iOS
You can activate AVG Ultimate (Multi-Device) on up to 10 devices simultaneously, on the platforms of your choice. On each device, you can choose to activate all or some of the available products for the relevant platform.
What is included in AVG Mobile Ultimate?
An AVG Mobile Ultimate subscription includes the following products for Android:
You can activate each product on up to 5 Android devices simultaneously.
What is included in AVG Windows Ultimate?
An AVG Windows Ultimate subscription includes the following products for Windows:
You can activate your subscription on one Windows PC.
Download and Installation
What are the system requirements for AVG Ultimate?
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
- Mac: macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) or later with 500 MB of hard disk space.
- Android: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or later.
- iOS: Apple iOS 12.0 or later.
How do I install and activate AVG Ultimate?
For detailed installation and activation instructions, refer to the relevant section(s) of the following article:
- AVG Ultimate (Multi-Device): Your subscription is valid on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- AVG Mobile Ultimate: Your subscription is valid on Android only.
- AVG Windows Ultimate: Your subscription is valid on Windows only.
What should I do if my activation code doesn't work?
- Ensure you have correctly entered your activation code, including hyphens.
- Use our webform or your AVG Account to retrieve a copy of your activation code, then try activating the subscription again.
In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
If the issue persists, contact AVG Support.
How do I uninstall AVG Ultimate?
Can I transfer my subscription to another device?
Yes, to transfer your subscription from one device to another:
- Uninstall all of the products connected to your AVG Ultimate subscription from the original device.
- Install and activate your chosen products on the new device.
How can I cancel an AVG subscription?
For more information about canceling an AVG subscription, refer to the following article:
Can I activate the products included in AVG Windows Ultimate on different PCs?
No. You can use an AVG Windows Ultimate subscription on one PC only, even if you do not install and activate all of the available products. If you wish to use your subscription on more than one device, we recommend purchasing an AVG Ultimate (Multi-Device) subscription, which can be activated on up to 10 devices simultaneously and is additionally valid on multiple platforms.
Can I choose which products to activate on each of my devices?
Yes. On each of your devices, you can choose to activate all or just some of the available products for that platform. You can activate the same product on multiple devices, or choose not to activate a particular product on any of your devices.
However, you cannot exceed the device limit for your purchased subscription, regardless of which products you choose to install. For example, if you have AVG Ultimate (Multi-Device) and you choose to activate only AVG Internet Security on 10 separate devices, you cannot activate your subscription on an additional device. This applies even if you want to start using a product that you have not yet activated, such as AVG TuneUp or AVG Secure VPN.
- AVG Internet Security 20.x for Windows
- AVG TuneUp 20.x for Windows
- AVG Secure VPN 1.x for Windows
- AVG AntiTrack 2.x for Windows
- AVG Internet Security 19.x for Mac
- AVG TuneUp Premium 2.x for Mac
- AVG Secure VPN 1.x for Mac
- AVG AntiVirus 6.x for Android
- AVG Cleaner 5.x for Android
- AVG Secure VPN 2.x for Android
- AVG Secure VPN 2.x for iOS
- AVG Mobile Security 1.x for iOS
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or later
- Apple iOS 12.0 or later