AVG BreachGuard is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. After purchasing and installing AVG BreachGuard, you can immediately activate your subscription by logging in to the application using an existing AVG Account that is linked to your AVG BreachGuard purchase. If you do not yet have an AVG Account, you can activate your subscription by entering the email address that you used to purchase AVG BreachGuard and using it to create a new AVG Account.
If your existing AVG Account is not linked to your AVG BreachGuard subscription, and you do not want to create an additional AVG Account, you can activate the application using an activation code.
Activate AVG BreachGuard
- AVG BreachGuard 20.x for Windows
- AVG BreachGuard 1.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)