AVG Battery Saver is designed to extend the battery life of your PC by reducing internal and external power demands.
Install AVG Battery Saver
- Click the button below to download the AVG Battery Saver setup file, and save it to a familiar location on your PC (by default, downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder).
Download AVG Battery Saver for Windows
- Right-click the downloaded setup file
avg_battery_saver_setup.exe, and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
- To change the default setup language, click the current language in the top-right corner of the screen. Then, click Install now to proceed with installation.
- Wait while setup installs AVG Battery Saver on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, click Let's Start.
AVG Battery Saver is installed on your PC.
AVG Battery Saver is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. For detailed instructions to activate your AVG Battery Saver subscription, refer to the following article:
If you experience any installation issues:
- Ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements below and your Windows is up-to-date.
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or later, any Edition (32 or 64-bit)
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 256 MB RAM or above
- 400 MB free space on the hard disk
- Internet connection is needed to download and the program
- Optimal standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended
- Check that the downloaded setup file is not corrupted. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- If you use third-party antivirus software, try temporarily disabling your protection (this applies only if you do not use AVG AntiVirus). For more information, refer to the following article:
- Restart your PC and try to install AVG Battery Saver again by following exact steps in this article.
If the issue persists, contact AVG Support.
To learn more about AVG Battery Saver, refer to the following articles:
- AVG Battery Saver 20.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit