AVG Battery Saver is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. After installing AVG Battery Saver, you may need to manually activate your subscription using a valid activation code or your AVG Account.
Activate AVG Battery Saver
Troubleshoot activation issues
If you experience any activation issues:
- Ensure you have correctly entered your activation code, including hyphens.
- Use our webform to resend your activation code to the email address you used to make the purchase, then activate your subscription again.
- If activation using your activation code still doesn't work, try following the instructions to activate using your AVG Account.
- Ensure that you are entering the credentials for the AVG Account that is linked to your AVG Battery Saver subscription. To verify this, sign in to your AVG Account and click the Subscriptions tile to see a list of the linked subscriptions.
- If your AVG Battery Saver subscription is not linked to an AVG Account, you can create an AVG Account with the email address that you used to purchase AVG Battery Saver.
- In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
To learn more about about AVG Battery Saver, refer to the following articles:
- AVG Battery Saver 20.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit