This article explains how to cancel an AVG subscription via your AVG Account.
After you cancel an AVG subscription, you can continue to use your paid AVG products until the end of the current subscription period. At this point, you can either renew the subscription, or lose access to the paid products.
Cancel via your AVG Account
- Sign in to your AVG Account using the link below:
- Select the Subscriptions tile.
- Locate the AVG subscription that you want to cancel.
If the subscription does not appear on the Subscriptions screen, refer to the troubleshooting steps below.
- Click Unsubscribe under the subscription that you want to cancel. If you do not see the Unsubscribe button, refer to the troubleshooting steps below.
- Select Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on MM/DD/YYYY, and click Confirm.
- Click Got It.
Your subscription is now canceled. You receive confirmation of the cancellation by email.
While the change is processing, the subscription status shows Unsubscribing in progress. When the subscription is canceled, the status changes to Expiring.
Refer to the relevant information below to resolve your issue:
I do not see my subscription
If the subscription that you want to cancel does not appear on the Subscriptions screen, the subscription is not linked to your AVG Account. We recommend one of the following solutions:
- Contact AVG Support so that we can manually link your AVG subscription to your AVG Account.
- Create a new AVG Account using the email address you provided during the subscription purchase. This ensures that the subscription is automatically displayed in your new AVG Account.
I do not see the Unsubscribe button
If the Unsubscribe button does not appear under the subscription that you want to cancel, we recommend contacting AVG Support for further assistance.
- All paid AVG consumer products
- All supported operating systems